Hotel services include free wifi in all rooms, convenience stores, gift shops, 24-hour reception, 24-hour room service, and leisure activities at the hotel.
Sky Sapa Hotel is located at 18 Cat Cat, Sapa, about 2 km from the city center.
REGULATIONS AND NOTES TO HOTEL SKY SAPA
Check-in time – check out
- Check-in time: 14:00
- Check out time: 12:00
– Check-in regulations
Please bring with you:
– ID or Passport
Cancellation policy of the hotel
* FIT: Under 05 rooms
– Cancellation before 08 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, and Tet) of arrival time: no charge.
– Cancellation within 08 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, and Tet) of arrival time: charged the total room charge.
Over 05 rooms:
– Cancellation before 15 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, and Tet) the arrival day: free of charge.
– Cancellation within 15 days (except Saturdays, Sundays, and Tet) of arrival time or fail to show up: 100% charge.
* Reservations for the Holidays, Lunar New Year, peak will not be refunded, canceled or changed
* Day as well as room number changing reservation are also considered cancellations.
Under Vietnamese law, a foreign guest + a Vietnamese citizen must have a marriage certificate when sharing a room.
AMENITIES – HOTEL SERVICES
- Car rental
- Booking tours, air tickets, travel services
- Luggage storage
- Fax machine
- Open 24h
Restaurant dining area:
- Wifi / Free Internet in lobby
- Wifi / free internet in rooms
Regulations for children and extra beds:
Maximum 2 children under the age of 12 sharing room with parents with 1 compulsory extra bed.
Children under 06 sharing bed with parents, free breakfast.
Children 12 and older are counted as adults.
– Extra bed:
Surcharged 120,000 / person / night
“The hotel is clean, airy, close to the center so it is easy to travel. Enthusiastic staff, friendly, pleasant hostess made me feel at home. I will return if I have the opportunity to Sapa.”
5-star: “Both boss and staff are extremely enthusiastic.”
The hotel is out-of-this-world. In terms of location, Sapa Sky Hotel is located at the entrance to Cat Cat Village so it is quite convenient to visit the village. But the most admired thing is the view of this accommodation. When we booked it, we know that it is far from the center of the town but since we have spent enough time in the town, we realized that this place is very suitable for those who are in need of mountain air, natural scenery …
About the service: Sky is a home-run hotel so everyone here is very friendly and open. Nearly everyone in this lodging desires for guests’ pleasure. If necessary, do not hesitate to ask staff or Ms. Hue – the owner. They will enthusiastically guide you from soup-to-nuts.
Now I really miss the route from the hotel to Sapa’s center, it’s a bit sloppy, and I’m a little bit tired, it feels great to witness panoramic views along the way.
The fact that this place is in short of mosquito nets is a minus, but overall, I love this place so much.”